The one characteristic common to all high performing individuals, from executives to athletes, is the fact that they all have a coach — and sometimes more than one.
Leaderscapes coaching process is grounded in self-leadership principles, with self-leadership as the springboard to leading others. Coaching is about Insight, Perspective, and Choice.
The process has three phases, though the progress is not always linear:
We view leadership as a practice — and coaching as the ultimate continuous improvement program. We have helped even the most seasoned leaders identify and close performance gaps, whether in C-Level or other management positions, at a pace not otherwise possible. From the experience of being coached, our clients learn to coach their own teams better, creating a return that is exponentially greater than your investment. Through coaching, our clients:
- improve self-confidence & self-leadership
- improve the quality of their relationships & ability to be a better team member
- step fully & confidently into their role as leader
- address problems with confidence
- shift their overall approach in ways that improve their results
Coaching can be delivered in person, remotely, 1:1 or in groups depending on your preferences and needs.