You can be confident in your choice to bring Susan to your audience. Susan is an experienced keynote speaker and workshop facilitator — both in person and online. She brings a hassle-free experience for you while creating a dynamic, thought-provoking experience for your audience who will leave inspired, determined, and armed with ideas, tools, and concrete action steps.
Core Speaking Topics:
Change as a Way of Life
Why is it that engaging in and committing to what we say is important to us is so difficult? Why don’t we become the person we want to be? Let’s face it. If we were totally honest, given a choice, we’d prefer to do nothing — rather than spend what feels like extraordinary effort to stop doing something in our comfort zone to start something that would be good for us in the long rung. We may say we embrace the opportunity to change — but meaningful change is hard to do. It’s hard to start, even harder to stay the course, and hardest of all to make the change stick.
In this session, we explore what it takes to make “change” a way of life:
- Three major obstacles to change that we all have in common
- Three must haves to actually make change happen
- Tools you already have and can leverage to make change a way of life
Building Success Attitudes and Habits
As Einstein stated, you can never solve a problem with the same level of thinking that created it. Instead, you must evolve. Change happens from the inside-out. Building attitudes and habits that are in line with our definition of success demands an inside look at our beliefs, as well as an objective assessment of the quality of our character.
In this session, we explore character as a driver of destiny — and how to take control, once and for all:
- Using SMART goals as a character building tool
- Behavioral triggers and why they matter to your success
- Practical tips for building success attitudes and habits that stick
Other recent speaking & workshop titles:
- Leading Across Generations
- Leading Change with Informal Authority
- Conflict Resolution in R&D
- Authentic Influence & Motivation
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Putting Safety First